Accounting And Payment Questions
- When do you guys pay?
Answer: Checks for the pay period from the 1st day of the month to the 15th day of the month are sent out on the 24th day of the month. Checks for the pay period from the 16th day of the month to the end-of-month are sent out on the 9th day of the following month.
- What forms of payment do you offer? Do you pay out through paypal?
Answer: Checks, Wires, and ACH. No, we do not offer paypal as a payment option.
- Do you guys overnight checks over a certain amount?
Answer: Yes. We overnight checks for amounts greater than $2,000 USD
- What is the default minimum payment?
- Can I change the minimum payment to whatever I want, or is there a maximum minimum payment?
Answer: You can change your minimum payment from $25 to $2,000.
- Where do I go to change my payment / account information?
Answer: Go to the service link on nastydollars.com and click on "To edit your account information click here". There you will have the option to edit your Account Info and your Payment Info.
- I changed my payment information, but the changes are not reflected on my account. What am I doing wrong?
Answer: Changes to payment information go through a review process and will post to your account within 24-48 hours.
- What company will I receive payments from?
Answer: RK Netmedia, Inc.
- Are Fling.com payouts included with the regular NastyDollars payouts?
- Do you guys 1099 at the end of the year? If so, who does that apply to?
Answer: Yes. All US individuals and un-incorporated entities will receive a 1099 and must fill out a w-9 and fax it to us at 305.695.6701. US corporations and International webmasters will not receive a 1099.
- Do you guys pay for trial signups as well? If so, how much?
Answer: Yes. We do not differentiate between trial and monthly memberships. We payout the same amount as a monthly sign up $35-$40.
- How much is the webmaster referral and when do I get credited for a webmaster signup?
Answer: We pay $200 per active webmaster. For the Webmaster Referral Program, an active Webmaster is defined as a Webmaster that has sent a small number of customer signups (the number is randomly between 4-8 to prevent fraud) to our Sites described at: http://nastydollars.com/sites.htm.
- I own a website where people put their email addresses and I market different products to them. Can I market your sites through email marketing?
Answer: Absolutely NO SPAMMING or EMAI LMARKETING of any kind is allowed in our program(s). Your account will be terminated and monies forfeited if you do.
- What promotional tools are available to webmasters to promote your sites?
Answer: Free Hosted Galleries (FHGs), 10 minute movie clips, pic and movie gallery builders, free hosting, daily and 15min rotating gallys, picture and movie content and banners.
- What kind of content do you provide for promotion of your sites? Do you provide movie content?
Answer: We provide picture content in the content section, and we provide movie content through the movie gallery builder, the Free Hosted Galleries (FHGs) or through access to the member's area. Access to the member's area is evaluated and granted per request.
- If I join NastyDollars, can I promote Fling.com, or do I have to join HugeTraffic.com?
Answer: Yes, you can promote fling through NastyDollars. You do not need to join HugeTraffic in order to promote Fling.com.
- Is your content exclusive or am I going to see the same content on other sites?
Answer: Our content is 100% exclusive content. We shoot all of our content in-house so you will not see it on any other site/program.
- I heard spyware marketing is very effective. What is spyware marketing and do you guys allow it?
Answer: ABSOLUTELY NOT. Spyware is malignant software that is installed on a users computer without their permission and then it manipulates what the surfer sees in order to drive them to sites/products the webmaster is promoting. Spyware strategies also include devious practices to trick the surfer into buying what they want you to buy. Your account will be terminated and monies forfeited.
- Do you have a way to track which tour does best? How?
Answer: Yes. Go to the stats section, scroll down to the Traffic/Signup Detail by Site. You will see the sites you are promoting on the left, notice they are hyperlinked. Click on one of the sites and a new window will open with conversion ratios by tour. Then go to the link code section and grab the link code for the tour that converts best for your traffic.
- Can I make my own tour using your content? Can I hotlink trailers?
Answer: Yes and yes. Just make sure that you are promoting us and link to our sites wherever you use our content.
- Where can I go to learn more about making my own tour?
Answer: Go to the "link code" section. There is a link at the bottom of the page for information on how to make your own tour.
- What is a hotlink?
Answer: A hotlink is when you link directly to a picture or movie that resides on another server.
- Where can I see which are the most popular updates for each site?
Answer: Go to the content section, select the site and click submit. There will be a link at the top of the page for the most popular updates
- What does &p=clean mean at the end of the link code?
Answer: It means a popup/console free tour.
- What are link codes and why do I need them?
Answer: A link code is the link that you need to use to send your traffic to our sites in order to get credit for it.
- How do I know which tour converts best so I know which tour's link code to use?
Answer: Go to the link code section and select the random tour option. Run that link until you get some signups. Then, go to the stats section, scroll down to the Traffic/Signup Detail by Site. You will see the sites you are promoting on the left, notice they are hyperlinked. Click on one of the sites and a new window will open with conversion ratios by tour. Then go to the link code section and grab the link code for the tour that converts best for your traffic.
Questions About Free Host
- Do you provide a free host and if so, what is the URL?
Answer: Yes, www.ndfreehost.com
- Do I have to upload files to the free host in a certain format?
Answer: Yes, you have to upload them as a zip file.
- Can I upload whatever content I want to the free host?
Answer: No, you can only upload NastyDollars content.
- Do I need to have an account with NastyDollars to use the free host?
- How big can my gallery be for the free host?
Answer: Each single gallery/site can be no more than 5 megabytes (5MB) in size total.
- Is there a limit as to the number of galleries I can upload to the free host?
Answer: No, you can upload an UNLIMITED amount of galleries/sites!
- Do you guys offer alias domains or do I have to use the free host domain?
Answer: Yes, we offer many alias domain options, which you can find here http://www.ndfreehost.com/domains.htm
- Can I use any other language than HTML on the free host, like PHP, CGI, MySQL, etc?
Answer: No, you can only upload HTML.
- Can I have a tgp recip button with the free host?
Answer: Yes, but to approved tgps only. Go here for a list of approved tgps: http://www.ndfreehost.com/ok-tgps.htm
- What is a tgp recip button?
Answer: It is a link on a gallery back to the tgp where the gallery is going to be posted.
- Can I have a counter with the free host?
Answer: Yes, but only a sextracker.com counter
- Can I have popups, email opt-in boxes etc. on the free host?
Answer: No, no and no keep it clean.
- I uploaded my files to the free host, but I did not get a link. What happened?
Answer: There is a review process when you upload files to the free host, which can take up to 24 hours. When your gallery is approved, a link will be sent to your email address on your account.
General Program Questions
- I signed up to NastyDollars, but I cannot access the promotional area or my stats. What is the problem?
Answer: You need to activate your account. You should have received a confirmation email instantly to activate your account. Check your spam folder as they sometimes get filtered for spam.
- It says $35-$40 per signup when I signed up. How can I get paid $40?
Answer: We pay thirty-five dollars ($35.00) for both trial and full signups. We pay forty dollars ($40.00) if you send more than two-hundred and ten (210) qualified signups in a pay period (fifteen signups per day or better average).
- Are the username and password case sensitive when I log into my account?
Answer: Yes, both username and password are case sensitive.
- What is the split for the revshare program?
Answer: NastyDollars does not offer a revshare program.
- Do I get credit on exit consoles?
Answer: YES, we respect your traffic and would not want to take credit for your hard work. Exit consoles are popups or popunders that appear when you try to leave the site/page.
- Does my username appear on the link codes?
- I have tried signing up but I get an "Invalid post and ip logged" error when I fill out the form. I filled out all the fields and it still won't let me signup. What am I doing wrong?
Answer: Make sure you are entering the date of birth correctly mm-dd-yy and make sure to include the dashes.
- What are referring urls in the stats section?
Answer: Referring urls are the urls where your traffic is coming from.
- Why do I get "No data" or "No Referring URL" in the stats section?
Answer: Referring URLs do not always exist or can not always be tracked. Untrackable referring URLs appear as "No data" or "No Referring URL".
- I am concerned about 2257. Can you please give me some guidance?
Answer: We are not attorneys and cannot provide you with legal advice. You can talk to mo at mo at nastydollars dot com or icq: 263522417 for direction.
- I do not want to violate your copyrights. Do I need a content license to promote your sites on my sites?
Answer: When you create an account with NastyDollars, you agreed to our terms and conditions, which provides you with a conditional non-exclusive content license. To review our terms, go to the service link and click on review terms and conditions.
- Can I see the referring urls for the signups that I make / do you have conversion ratios for referring urls?
Answer: Yes. Go to the stats section, scroll down to the Traffic/Signup Detail by Site. You will see a signups column next to each site you are promoting, notice the signup amounts are hyperlinked. Click on the signup amounts and a new window will open with conversion ratios by referring url.
- I signed up and put my real name as the username. What can I do to change the username?
Answer: Unfortunately, the username is the only thing that you cannot change. You will need to create a new account and terminate the old one.
- I am from Romania, can I join your program?
Answer: Webmasters from the following countries are banned from joining NastyDollars?
Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Brazil, Bulgaria, China, Cost Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kaliningrad, Kazakhstan, Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Moldova, Pakistan, Poland, Philippines, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan and Yugoslavia.
- Can I use other people's pictures/content to promote your sites?
Answer: ABSOLUTELY NOT. We expect you to respect our copyrights and therefore we respect other people's copyrights.
- When I sign up to your program, can I use your content to promote other sites?
Answer: ABSOLUTELY NOT. When you join our program, we grant a conditional, non-exclusive license to use our content and promotional materials, but they must be used to promote our sites/network and in accordance with our terms.
- I show a webmaster signup but it has not been activated yet. Why not?
Answer: For the Webmaster Referral Program, an active Webmaster is defined as a Webmaster that has sent a small number of customer signups (the number is randomly between 4-8 to prevent fraud) to our Sites.
- Can I create multiple NastyDollars accounts?